Executive Office Assistant
Career > Corporate Office
Number of Vacancies - 2
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support an Executive. The role holder has to report directly to the Executive and has to ensure the smooth-running of the office and manage tasks such as inspecting project sites, creating reports, taking meeting minutes, organizing travel & accommodation and other tasks. The role has to be fluent in English (4 skills) and proficient in Microsoft Office and may need to travel frequently.
- Corresponding incoming email and posts
- Managing the schedule
- Acting as a first point of contact, screening phone calls, inquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate
- Organizing and attending meetings and appointments
- Taking meeting minutes
- Filing documents and maintaining office systems
- Arranging travel, visa and accommodation
- Follow with the Executive to take notes at meetings and provide any assistance
- Inspecting project sites and monitoring construction progress
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors to negotiate contracts
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Any other additional tasks assigned by the Executive
- Any University Degree
- Ability to use Adobe Software, Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power Point), Internet & Email.
- Ability to Communicate in English.
- At least one or two years experience.
- Ability to keep effective under stressful work conditions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal staff.
- Self-Motivated, Team Work.