Career > Shwe Taung Real Estate
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, and resolving problems.
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor of engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisory/management role in the engineering field in a Shopping mall/Residence environment.
- Must have supervision skills and customer service skills.
- Must have technical troubleshooting skills, technical understanding, and experience of equipment maintenance.
- Must have teamwork spirit and ability to motive and manage staff
- Able to use Microsoft application, internet, and email
- Able to speak and write in Myanmar and English