Career > E-commerce & Delivery
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Give advice and direction on how to implement UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyses and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards in typography and graphic design.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A professional UI/UX design portfolio for both web and mobile platforms.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- familiar with React.js-based frameworks and tools like Next.js and Storybook.
- Proven work experience with project management tools like Jira and Trello.