Tendering and Technical Engineer
Career > Shwe Taung Engineering and Construction
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Submit Tender information to the respective Chief Operation Officer and get approval to buy Tender or not
- Arrange the meeting to transfer Tender Documents to the respective Chief Operation Officer to continue tender process
- Clarification of bid conditions and understands tender preparation
- Monitoring of the bid management to meet company commercial guidelines and have the necessary sign off in accordance with the delegation of authority guidelines
- Perform payment order cheque (POC) at concerned Bank for Bid Bond as per Tender Discipline
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines given by the customers
- Familiar in cost and price calculations
- Familiar in Quantity take-offs (QTO)
- Obtain factored / sub supplier costs where necessary
- Familiar with the general specifications and market requirements
- Submit Technical & Price Proposal data to employer
- Prepare technical & commercial proposals.
- Attend clarification meetings with Client when required.
- Able to propose and suggest alternative construction method.
- Maximizing the usage of company’s existing construction asset.
- Familiar with time required for the construction work.