Senior Contract and Risk Manager
Career > Shwe Taung Real Estate
Number of Vacancies - 1
The General Purpose of this position
To assist Senior Project Manager and Head of Project Management Department in managing contract risks in development projects. Successful candidate will be responsible for planning, evaluating and monitoring the award of trades and subcontract works to ensure the on-going project is on schedule, within the budget and minimal contractual disputes. A Contract & Risk manager is expected to be able to advice the team on contractual matters related to claims, EOT, LAD and etc. as well as interpret the contract.
- To manage development projects’ cost, contract quality and risk exposure.
- Overseeing Pre and Post construction contracting and tendering operation.
- Overseeing team of quantity surveyors and cost engineers
- To develop past & present projects costs database
- To produce new development projects’ cost plan, budget and report.
- To identify possible project risks, recommend and implement risk mitigation solutions in compliance with regulation and contract conditions.
- To coordinate between project stakeholders on contractual matters
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, plan & schedule changes and contractor’s claim & VO.
- Review, evaluate and verify BoQ & cost proposals from contractors.
- Bachelor in Quantity Surveying/Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferably Professional specialized in Quantity Survey/Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of direct experience in quantity surveying, tender and contract management and project management capacity
- Excellent both in written and verbal English
- Proficient in usage of MS Office, Excel and Power Point
- Have knowledge of construction contracting and tendering operations
- Have knowledge of contract management
- Have knowledge of Building/ Infrastructure construction
- Responsible, proactive and hands-on with good communication skills
- Smart and attention to details