Career > Property Business Group
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel.
- Develop and implement security policies, regulations, rules, and norms for the company.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the company’s security activities.
- Make sure that the environment in the company is safe for employers, employees, customers, and visitors to the shopping centre, office tower and business centre.
- Hire new members for the security personnel and delegate tasks and duties to them.
- Check and monitor the access control points in different locations of the shopping centre, office tower, and business centre.
- Conduct customer service/ security training.
- Train and evaluate security personnel to achieve the department’s goal.
- Ensure security personnel follow company standard personal hygiene and personal grooming, and make sure security personnel follow security ethics.
- Ensure the security of all customers, visitors and tenants.
- Conduct the security briefings to inculcate security consciousness amongst staff.
- Maintain the records of all occurrences and events.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by management as and when required.
- Any Bachelor Degree holder
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience in a management role; leading and managing multiple teams in the security services of property management industry
- Have good knowledge of safety and security equipment, fire-fighting, and CCTV knowledge
- Must have knowledge of modern security techniques and procedures
- Able to manage people and development
- Ability to lead effectively, mentoring as well as conflict resolution skills
- Moderate in English written
- Able to use Microsoft office application such as word, excel and PowerPoint presentation
- Confident, self-motivated, innovative, and capable of working under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively with other staff and departments
- Able to work flexibly and in an organized manner