Safety Planning Manager
Career > Corporate Office
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Develop safety and health processes/procedures, safety management system, safety health handbooks, circulars.
- Plan organize safety and health promotional activities and campaign.
- Collate and analyze safety and health statistics.
- Maintain and track the safety and health Dashboard.
- Provide secretarial support to the safety and health steering
- Coordinate, facilitate, conduct safety and health training.
- Gather relevant research on best safety practices internationally for bench marking.
- Any other roles as required by the Group Head of Safety Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in hygiene, safety management, environmental science, occupational health, basic or applied science or any other related field.
- Certification preferred: NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Have at least 5 years of work experience in corporate safety works, involving planning and training function, and well versed in safety management system.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Myanmar.
- Able to perform duties independently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with strong attention to detail.
- Able to organize work, engage in variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
- Exercise creative, innovative and effective problem solving.
- Computer skills (MS World, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email)