Safety Operation Manager
Career > Corporate Office
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Conduct inspection/audits on business sectors safety and health implementation and performance.
- Conduct inspection/audits on contractors engaged by business sectors.
- Conduct incident/accident investigation and analyze findings.
- Conduct investigation and resolve any feedback/complaints by employees
- Provide secretarial support to the safety and health steering committee
- Any other roles as required by the Group Head of Safety Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in hygiene, safety management, environmental science, occupational health, basic or applied science or any other related field.
- Certification preferred: NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Have at least 5 years of related work experience in construction businesses.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Myanmar.
- Able to perform duties independently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with strong attention to detail.
- Able to organize work, engage in variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.