Career > Shwe Taung Building Materials
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Prepare quotation projects Q.S works and tender documents in timely.
- Prepare BOQ of precast estimate costs for all projects.
- Contact to concrete suppliers, steel mould suppliers and other material suppliers to get estimate costs for tender Projects.
- Prepare project contracts detailing and negotiate with customer.
- Report to commercial department team Leader and Co.COO.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- University degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- 5-year work experience in Myanmar with construction company in procurement of Building materials and subcontractors for works:
- Good knowledge of material suppliers/subcontractors in Yangon
- Able to prepare measurements and Bill of Quantities for works
- Carry out tendering for supply of various building materials and work subcontracts
- Negotiate with suppliers/subcontractors for prices
- Check and receive material delivery to meet specification
- Certify payment to supplier/subcontractors
- Have experience as Quantity Surveyor in
- Contract administration for construction works
- Prepare and manage suppliers/subcontractor contracts
- Prepare and submit progress payments for construction works
- Collect payments from clients.