Career > Shwe Taung Real Estate
Number of Vacancies - 1
Responsible for all operational issues and maintaining relationship with both internal and external third parties with our quality standard.
- Ensure to check daily operation the Centre that all tenants are opening and closing the shop on time or not. If late open or close the shop without inform us, we need to follow the necessary action.
- Check the operational check list of the Centre/Building those are properly check and recorded. Necessary follow up once needful.
- Review the security report and print out and checking the time of Digi tool correctly record or not.
- Round check according schedule for the whole Centre outer view and inside area and inform concern department once necessary follow up action.
- Checking the kitchens of all restaurants in the Centre that follow up with our fire and safety instruction or lease agreement. If not follow accordingly need to prepare notice letter and check back again.
- Check and record of fire extinguishers those are placed properly and expire or not.
- Check and calculation with accurately the utility of gas, MEPE, water, and office telephone monthly government bill and send to head office.
- Record and list down the lost and found items
- Assist and explain for the inspection of Fire and Safety team. Follow up necessary action once some outstanding area.
- Review and check Pest Control schedule of tenant with schedule or not.
- Check and take action for entrance card of contractor from tenant who are renovating shop during night time.
- List and record escalator/lift error and take action immediately once find issue and complaint
- Explain and follow up with prompt action for complaints from shoppers, tenants and customers.
- Fine and record with action once tenants are not follow up our disciplines and safety issue.
- Arranging the meeting and record and follow up necessary some issues and prepare the meeting minutes and send to head office weekly basic.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent business communication skill
- Knowing well in Customer Service
- 2-3 years administrative experience in supervision role in office environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High standard of work, accurate record keeping and attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively with internal staff and top management
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Word and Excel, and preferably QuickBooks
- Able to resolve complaints from tenants and visitors in a timely and effective manner
- Confident, self-motivated, innovative and capable to work under pressure
- Able to work collaboratively with other staff and departments
- Able to work flexibly and in an organized manner
- Able to priorities work demands and conflicting priorities