Career > Engineering and Construction
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Report to Department Head.
- Check all documents control and letters in/out to be systematic.
- Responsible for to send all documents to be in time.
- Responsible for meetings’ arrangement and Food & Beverage.
- Responsible to issue office accessories to be in time.
- Check all fixed assets record to be systematic including moving office equipment record.
- Perform to get stay permit and visa for foreigners.
- Check all admin stores to be systematic.
- Responsible to manage all equipment for calibration.
- Perform other activities as directed by Department Head.
- University Degree. (Any Art or Science)
- Diploma (or) Certificate of Management
- Ability to use Office (Words, Excel, Power Point, Page Maker, Internet & Email)
- Ability to Communicate Advanced in English.
- At Least (2) Years’ Experience in Office Administration.
- Ability to keep effective under stressful work conditions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal staff.
- Self-Motivated. Team Work.