Career > E-commerce & Delivery
Number of Vacancies - 2
- Marketing: Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media, affiliate marketing and email marketing
- Professional communication: With excellent public speaking skills and confidence, brainstorm with multiple teams and industry contacts.
- Copywriting: Write and edit content across various digital platforms and blog posts
- Analytical and reporting: Conduct analysis reports using major analytics programs – specifically Google Analytics.
- Content creation and editing: Create content across video, audio and image on software applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
- His/her day-to-day tasks include updating website content, helping design and engaging with community with social media
- Work on project or ad-hoc work as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and relevant field is required
- 2+ years of experience of digital/marketing management
- Previous social media marketing experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft office & word & excel
- Ability to work effectively under pressure manage priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Strong commercial acumen with ability to build rapport within the team.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, keen to learn and able to work independently.