Career > Shwe Taung Real Estate
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Liaise with tenants on renewables, termination, payment and complaints regarding leasing matters
- Prepares the necessary documentation and all other related paper works related to the consummation of lease; handles the proper safekeeping of account files.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on leasing status
- Carry out daily leasing tasks including follow up on prospect & prepare prospect inquiry reports.
- Update monthly tenancy schedule for respective shopping centers and office towers.
- Conduct market survey and monitor competitors project e.g. rental rates, new tenants and occupancy rate.
- Maintain and keep stock of leasing collateral e.g. flyers and brochures.
- Any other tasks assigned by leasing manager, head of leasing and GM real estate
- Any Degree Holder
- At least 3 years of experience in leasing
- Ability to communicate in English and Burmese
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power Point and Internet Email, Tenants Management Software.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of shopping centre business, shopping centre process, company’s business model and main competitors.
- Knowledge of Decoration and Brand.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful conditions
- Presentable, outgoing and hardworking attitude.