Career > Shwe Taung Real Estate
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Report to Section Head.
- Answer customers’ inquiries relating leasing spaces in Junction City.
- Provide potential tenants with a tour of the property highlighting the valuable features of the building.
- Assist in negotiating leasing terms and all transactions.
- Assist in finalization of lease documents such as Quotation, Offer Letter and Lease Agreement, handover and Inspection related paperwork.
- Responsible for paper documentation and storage of leasing files.
- Check and review of Tenants List, New Lease, Lease Renewal, Lease Expiry and Termination List and report to Head Office 3 months before the actual contract expiry date.
- Collect shop application form from customers and send back to Head Office (Leasing Department).
- Submit tenant’s request letter to Section Head and communicate with tenants throughout the process.
- Check POS and GTO issue
- Schedule a meeting with Operation team, IT and Design team before starting the shop fit out.
- Prepare detailed information of each shop and report to Centre supervisor, Marketing, IT, Operation and Finance & Account Department for further process
- Resolve tenants’ complaints.
- Follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Any Degree Holder
- At least 1 year experience in leasing
- Ability to communicate in English and Burmese
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Words,Excel, Power Point and Internet Email , Tenants Management Software.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of shopping centre business , shopping centre process, company’s business model and main competitors.
- Knowledge of Decoration and Brand.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful conditions
- Presentable, outgoing and hardworking attitude.