Junior Sales Executive
Career > Shwe Taung Building Materials (STC)
Number of Vacancies - 1
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with respective dealers from different areas whenever the inquiry or order received.
- Analyze and report market information and price in a timely and accurate manner to the supervisor and suggest further corrective actions if needed.
- Follow up clients with overdue receivables and monitor credit limit and credit amount of existing customers.
- Coordinate with logistics department and warehouse for cement ordering process.
- Meet sales targets set by the sales supervisor.
- Build and maintain good relationship with customers.
- Increase market share in assigned territories.
- Assist Sales Supervisor in analyzing the daily customer database report.
- Arrange meetings with high potential targeted clients, Sales Supervisor and Sales Manager.
- Schedule appointments with retailers who are interested in holding Mason Events, etc at their outlets with Sales Supervisor and Sales Manager.
- Write daily report and submit to Sales Supervisor.
- Prepare meeting minutes of every Sales meetings.
- Prepare up to date discussion agenda for weekly and monthly sales meetings.
- Any University Degree
- Experience in Sales & Marketing (more preferable)
- Excellent in communication and negotiation skills
- Energetic, honest and good personality
- Ability to work independently to deadliness and under pressure.
- Have good observation.
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in outside of office environment