QS, Contract Engineer
Career > Shwe Taung Engineering and Construction
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Responsible for preparation of BOQ based on technical specifications, design drawings and work scopes, review and check on work bill from subcontractor, preparation of tender documents for submission.
- Perform evaluation of price comparison and costing summary
- Responsible for Cost planning, estimation and measurement of quantities
- Responsible for source of quotation for materials and services
- Analysis & evaluation of price comparison
- Responsible for claims, variation orders, budget & cost control
- Prepare settle of final account
- Handle issues including extension of time, terms and condition, loss and expenses claim etc
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and other equivalent degree
- Certificates in Quantity Surveying in preferred.
- Be able to use Microsoft Office word, Excel
- Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure with responsibilities.
- Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written English
- Good construction knowledge