Junior Engineer (QA/QC)
Career > Shwe Taung Real Estate
Number of Vacancies - 1
To assist QAQC Engineer/QAQC Manager in QAQC records & reporting, inspection and audit for all quality needs including test, project material, workmanship, document control, drawings, defects and etc.
- Control the quality of materials and workmanship
- Collect data and assist in preparation of QAQC report.
- Coordinate and liaise with the designer and construction team to implement good QAQC.
- Proactively undertakes tasks to identify problems and resolve them.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Bachelor in Engineering
- Preferably junior executive specialized in Engineering – Civil/ Structural/ MEP & Architectural works
- 0 – 2 years work experience (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.)
- English competency both in verbal and writing
- Responsible and willing to learn
- Sharp and able to show great attention to details
- Integrity, Responsibility and Resilience – acting according to the core values of the organisation.
- Shwe Taung Group Code of Conduct – adherence and compliance to the code of conduct in all business aspects and practices.
- Health and Safety – each employee has a duty to take reasonable care for the health and safety of her/himself and of anyone else who may be affected by what she/he does or does not do at work.
- Respectful workplaces – treating all colleagues with mutual respect, fairness and dignity.