Junior Engineer (Project Management)
Career > Shwe Taung Real Estate
Number of Vacancies - 1
To assist Project Engineer/Project Manager in records & reporting, document control, managing project schedule, drawings, construction progress and consultants & contractors management.
- To manage development projects with document control and records.
- To track the consultant’s design works, drawing issuance, contractor’s submission, Request for Approval (RFA), Request for Information (RFI) and etc.
- Control the quality of materials and workmanship
- Collect work progress data and assist in preparation of weekly report.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Bachelor in Engineering
- Preferably junior executive specialized in Engineering – Civil/ Construction/ Structural/ M&E/Quantity Survey
- 0 – 2 years work experience (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.)
- English competency both in verbal and writing
- Responsible and willing to learn
- Sharp and able to show great attention to details
- Site visit will be required
- Integrity, Responsibility and Resilience – acting according to the core values of the organisation.
- Shwe Taung Group Code of Conduct – adherence and compliance to the code of conduct in all business aspects and practices.
- Health and Safety – each employee has a duty to take reasonable care for the health and safety of her/himself and of anyone else who may be affected by what she/he does or does not do at work.
- Respectful workplaces – treating all colleagues with mutual respect, fairness and dignity.