Marketing and Branding Head
Career > Shwe Taung Engineering and Construction
Number of Vacancies - 1
Shwe Taung Engineering & Construction is searching for a dynamic, experienced Head of Marketing & Branding to take on the responsibility for driving business development and overseeing sales & customer services as well as marketing & branding activities in order to meet business objectives.
The successful candidate will be accountable for all aspects of marketing & branding. He/she will report to the COO of Business Support, but will work closely with the Heads of all Businesses as well as the CEO and the Co-CEO.
The role is located at the E&C Campus in Yangon.
Shwe Taung Engineering and Construction is building the future of Myanmar, providing sustainable engineering and construction solutions for smarter growth. We are continually improving standards of living and connecting people by creating international quality housing, commercial developments, transportation infrastructure and energy solutions.
To be accountable for all aspects of marketing & branding, sales & customer services. Responsibilities include:
- Lead and coach a small team of young and energetic individuals
- Scan the horizon of all prospective construction and infrastructure projects in Myanmar for potential leads, and autonomously initiate and coordinate efforts to get new projects, as main contractor or subcontractor
- Manage relationships with clients (both internal and external), follows up with invoicing, receivables, certification of completion etc.
- Coordinate branding initiatives, including marketing materials, corporate profile, presentations, online and offline touchpoints
- Develop local talent and a succession plan to assure sustainability of performance after the end of the assignment
Major results expected
- Definition of a consistent and effective approach to sales & customer services, marketing & branding and business development across all businesses of E&C
- Definition of a well balanced sales funnel, with sustainable number of prospects at every stage
- Healthier reduction of unpaid invoices
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Very good knowledge of construction and infrastructure business in Myanmar
- First hand experience of construction and infrastructure projects
- Above average command of English language, both written and spoken. Ability to send error-free emails.
- Self-starting, self-confident, emotionally intelligent, flexible, responsible, reliable
- Proven track record in leadership, with outstanding team building and people mobilisation, organisational development and communication skills.
- Customer-focused and commercially adept, able to negotiate and close contracts.
- Good knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
Middle to Senior Management