Head of IT and ERP implementation
Career > Corporate Office
Number of Vacancies - 1
Shwe Taung is looking for a Head of IT and ERP Implementation for its Corporate Office. The Head of IT and ERP Implementation takes overall responsibility to enable the organization to use ICTs in an effective, secure and efficient way. This includes designing and delivering a much needed digital transformation of internal processes, as well as leading the implementation of an ERP solution tailored to the needs of the business.
- Understanding the nature of the Group’s businesses and the way processes are carried out currently.
- Designing a plan to carry out a digital transformation of the processes, and getting buy-in and commitment from the Group’s Top Management.
- Defining the resources needed in terms of departmental resources, portfolio of solutions and set of implementation partners.
- Managing said resources to ensure that IT services are available to the users in an efficient and secure manner.
- Reviewing Group IT policies to address internal consistency and business requirements.
- Building a strong IT team and ensuring succession planning.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT management role for a large company
- University degree in IT or related disciplines
- Successful completion of an MBA or equivalent degree is a plus
- Proven ability to get things done, take the initiative and mobilize resources to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills, with emphasis on the ability to listen and understand others’ needs
- Hard working attitude, comfortable with long hours
Only candidates located in Myanmar will be considered.