Guest Relation Officer (Chinese Speaker)
Career > Eskala Hotel (Ngwe Saung)
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Handle Welcoming the guests, check in /out, issuing the keys, handling telephone calls, walk in enquirers, dealing with different mode of payment.
- Work towards to achieve the monthly Up-sell, customer satisfaction score target set by the Front Office Manager
- Constant update and share with the department on local area knowledge
- Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences
- Analyze customer feedback
- Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones
- Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquires, actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests (VIPs etc)
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure complete service recovery
- Understand room status and room status tracking. Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Use suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Answer all the guests’ questions accurately.
- Any graduate
- Certificate in Front Office Operations / Hospitality/ Tourism
- Minimum 2 year of working experience related to Hospitality field is required for this position.
- Able to speak Mandarin in verbal and written. Added advantage for English speaking.
- Excellent communication skills with guests and team members.
- Ability to build high level of guest service
- Ability to organize, prioritize, attention to detail and problem solving skill
- Must be flexible in working hours, including weekends, evenings and public holidays.
- Must have complete knowledge of all food and beverage menus: The ingredients; the preparation; how items are served and with what; know your prices; know the daily specials.
- Good understanding and knowledge of email, Microsoft Office, key card system, PMS