Career > E-commerce & Delivery
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Must be familiar with one or more state management libraries such as Redux or React Query.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Constantly fine-tune the design to improve the UI/UX.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Must have experience in Create React App or Next.js.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux, React Query).
- Must have strong understanding of integrating with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end building pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Comfortably design mockups with Figma and Adobe XD.