Finance and Account Supervisor
Career > Shwe Taung Distribution
Number of Vacancies - 1
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility of accurate financial reporting and performance management to specific deadlines.
- To manage Working Capital in efficiently and effectively.
- To manage the import schedule by monthly review.
- To supervise all financial assistants’ performance.
- To manage the reports to management as daily report, monthly report & yearly report in detail.
- To monitor the Internal Control & Accounting System
- To prepare Official Tax Return Submissions timely.
- To keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations, laws and legislation.
- To arrange pre audit programs regularly and liaise with auditors to ensure compliance is carried out.
- To prepare budget planning at the beginning of the year and managing budgets throughout the year.
- To perform budgetary control procedures monthly to ensure within budgets and highlight significant variances.
- To develop, upgrade and improve upon existing procedure and whenever it is necessary.
- 3 years relevant experience
- Must have any Bachelor Degree with LCCI Level III and management accounting or equivalent (ACCA II or CPA is preferable)
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and any computerized accounting software.
- Experience in SAP software is preferable
- Ability to work independently in a challenging environment