ERP Implementation Leader
Career > Shwe Taung Engineering and Construction
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Leading the transformation from current system to high performing, reliable and secure ERP platform. Transformation program includes among others
- Implementation of the SAP project (including data migration).
- Providing financial oversight, planning and control over all projects related to ERP. Includes business case preparation, project planning, cost estimation, budgeting and financial forecasting for all ERP related activity.
- Setting-up and coordinating, guiding and leading the team members during the project development.
- Managing the relationship and expectations of functional and line management to ensure alignment.
- Making decisions and evaluating functional issues.
- Documenting every information, details, and data of every project.
- Responsible for training, leading, supporting and orientating members of the project team.
- Training and provision of support to users of the developed product.
- Reporting development, success, and failure of the project to the top management of the organization.
- Ensuring all laid down SAP goals and targets are accomplished within the designated period.
- Making strategic decisions that would help achieve organizational objectives better.
- Finding solutions to issues that might escalate during operations.
- Co-operating with other teams or departments to achieve a better result after project completion.
- Establish and manage a Centre of Excellence to support local super users and provide standards related to configuration, deployment metholodogy as well as share best practices.
- Report to CEO and CFO.
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
- 3+ years experience in ERP implementation and IT operations
- Thorough knowledge of IT application life cycle & service delivery governance
- Strong project management skills
- Must be excellent people manager with strong track record managing multi-functional team of IT specialist
- Ability to pay attention to details carefully.