Electrical Engineering Manager
Career > Property Business Group
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Ensure preventive maintenance schedules, engineering maintenance requests, and new work orders are performed and correctly recorded in order to provide a monthly work plan to the Facility Department Head for approval.
- Maintain electrical systems by establishing and enforcing preventive and on-going maintenance and testing programs; scheduling repairs; coordinating shut-downs and installations.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and by complying with codes and legal regulations.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Provide electrical engineering recommendations and technical support on electrical engineering reviews, strategic plans, and projects.
- Assist with allocation, budgeting, resource planning, and scheduling.
- Manage engineering teams and other electrical engineering staff members.
- Conduct regular site patrols at every centre, identifying, resolving, and following up on safety, maintenance, and security issues.
- Technical support to the Head Office’s leasing team to increase occupancy of all shopping centres.
- Conduct training and development for all engineering staff.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by management as and when required.
- Engineering Degree/Engineering Diploma (Electrical Power)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a senior engineer role; leading and managing multiple teams in M&E services of the property management industry
- An inspirational and innovative leader with an engineering spirit and the ability to develop and motivate others.
- Possess good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as good computer skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads and delegate accordingly.
- Strong electrical engineering skills and knowledge.
- Able to speak and write English and Myanmar fluently.
- Able to resolve electrical system issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Confident, self-motivated, innovative, and capable of working under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively with other staff and departments.
- Capable of working in a flexible and organized manner.