Career > Engineering and Construction
Number of Vacancies - 3
- Report to Department Head.
- Check all documents control and letters in/out to be systematic.
- Send all documents in time.
- Arrange office letters.
- Manage all equipment for calibration.
- Perform other activities as directed by Department Head.
- University Degree. (Any Art or Science)
- Diploma (or) Certificate of Management
- Ability to use Office (Words, Excel, Power Point, Page Maker, Internet & Email)
- Ability to Communicate in English.
- At Least (1) Years’ Experience in Office Administration.
- Ability to keep effective under stressful work conditions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal staff.
- Self-Motivated. Team Work.