Customer Relationship Assistant
Career > Shwe Taung Real Estate
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Give direction to customer navigation in the mall easily.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers. Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for visiting.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email.
- Prepare reports of day to day customer complaints, any incidents and accidents of customers in the mall.
- Assist day to day operation of customer service and redemption of gifts and promotions. Answer questions about Promotions or terms of redemption
- Take customer information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Record lost& found items and responsible for issuing found items
- Able to speak confidently in PA for relevant announcement.
- Contribute to team effort by working with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Able to follow order and adapt to the duty that has been assigned to one.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Keep records of lost & found items and responsible for issuing found items.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management
- A Bachelor Degree on any major or Fresh Graduate
- Know how to serve customer
- Microsoft office & Excel
- Experience working in customer service/ reception in hotel or any reception.
- Friendly & caring about customer
- Able to speak basic English
OUR EXPECTATIONS TO ALL SHWE TAUNG REAL ESTATE EMPLOYEES
- Integrity, Responsibility and Resilience – acting according to the core values of the organisation.
- Shwe Taung Group Code of Conduct – adherence and compliance to the code of conduct in all business aspects and practices.
- Health and Safety – each employee has a duty to take reasonable care for the health and safety of her/himself and of anyone else who may be affected by what she/he does or does not do at work.
- Respectful workplaces – treating all colleagues with mutual respect, fairness and dignity.