Career > Shwe Taung Engineering and Construction
Number of Vacancies - 1
Shwe Taung Engineering & Construction is searching for a dynamic, self-driven and hard-working Contract Manager in construction projects. He/she will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer of Bridges & Foundations Business.
Yangon Mandalay Railway Project
Project located in between Nyaunglaypin and Taunggoo in Bago Division in Myanmar. Total 4 New Bridges and 105 Box Culvert Briidge No.203( 100m), Bridge No.183(75m), Bridge No.181(48m) & Bridge No.158( 54m )Precast I Girder, Steel Plate Girder, Steel Box Girder, Substructure and Piling Foundation Work.
Bago Bridge Project
Project located in junction of Shukhinthar Myopat Road and Thalyin Chin Kat Road, Near Thanlyin Bridge (1), Thaketa Township, Yangon. Total length of bridge is 824.9 m and main bridge is 602 m with two lanes. Approach road is 222.9 m. Scope of work is only piling and substructure construction work.
Kawkareik Bridge Project
Project located in Mawlamyaing Myawaddy Road,Kawkareik Township, Kayin State, Myanmar.
The scope of project is bored piling, structural excavation, pile cap, column, crosshead, steel girder erection. Bridge length is 580 m and width is 22.69 m and cable stayed bridge.
- Acting as the key contact point with the customer from initial discussions to delivery of the project
- Discussing, reviewing and negotiating the terms of the contract
- Dealing with any unexpected costs that may exceed those agreed in the budget
- Attending site meetings to monitor progress
- Making sure the project meets agreed technical standards
- Managing the invoicing process
- Liaising with many different parties including technical and financial staff, sub-contractors, legal teams and the client’s representatives
- Coordinate the Contracting and prepare the draft contract
- Formalizes relations with clients and partners and liaises with nominated sub-contractors, suppliers
- Assist of managing claims (if any) and commercial management with the Client and /or with the supply chain extension of deadlines, additional works, etc
- Establish risk matrix of the contract or potential commercial activities
- Preference will be given to Myanmar nationals.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and other equivalent degree
- At least 8 years experienced in related fields
- Ability to concrete the importance, urgency and risks, of the projects and make the best interact of the organization
- Good negotiation, leadership and communication skills
- Adheres to all workplace health and safety rules & regulations, standard, and practices
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Have certificate and experience using the MS Office