Career > E-commerce & Delivery
Number of Vacancies - 1
- Analyze requirements, design, and develop functionalities based on the product’s requirements.
- Build a secure and scalable infrastructure and web interface (clear, well-documented, and easy-to-maintain code).
- Develop websites using both front-end and back-end programming languages.
- Collaborate and work closely with various departments (e.g. marketing, operations, finance) for the related processes.
- Support the existing system, enhance and update the system as per change request.
- Design and implement various supporting tools as needed.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to complex problems in large-scale backend infrastructure.
- Build the front-end of applications as provided by the UX designer.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Supervise junior developers.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of development experience in a similar role.
- Experience in developing web applications or Rest API or Web Services using Laravel and ReactJS.
- Experience in SQL and relational database design MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Agile, and Scrum is a plus.
- Experience in NoSQL, e.g., Redis, MongoDB, is a plus.
- Familiar with frameworks like Ant design, Tailwind CSS is a plus.
- Familiar with Linux development environments.
- Good knowledge of common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc.).
- Disciplined and systematic work approach—able to handle timelines and multiple projects.
- Resourceful and skilled in problem-solving with a flexible and adaptable work style.
- Team player with the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Positive attitude, self-discipline, and working hard.
- Highly motivated and passionate about technology.
- Proven work experience in large data migration.
- PHP (Laravel)
- Git version control and CI/CD deployment
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Understand API & integration designing, webhooks, AJAX.
- Working knowledge of AWS ( EC2, RDS, Beanstalk, S3 etc ) setup and configuration.