Career > Shwe Taung Distribution
Number of Vacancies - 1
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fully responsible for General Affairs and overall Admin Management.
- Manage and supervise Fixed Assets control, Office Supply Management
- Car Arrangement (including Private+ Ferry)
- Uniform Arrangement for all level of staff
- Accommodation Arrangement
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained.
- Liaison with various government offices or staff for necessary permissions, tax, license etc.
- Manage and control office data, records, documents and materials (including the Approval Form, fuel split other invoice).
- Propose procedures, rule and regulations to improve internal control system.
- Manage Office Furniture, Security Team, Cleaning and maintenance tasks, daily tasks like office supply.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitoring inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitoring costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Proven experience as administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Must have experiences in Car Maintain ,Fuel Issue, License renew