The Board is accountable for validating and implementing the policies.
We have put in place policies that guide us in our interaction with our stakeholders.
We will continuously add and update our policies as we continue our journey to becoming a more sustainable company.
- Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery Policy
- Competition and Fair Dealing Policy
- Conflict of interests Policy
- Human Rights and Labour Rights Policy
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Land and Property Acquisition Policy
- Media Relations and Disclosure Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
- Sustainability Policy
- Transparency Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Respectful Workplace Policy
- Stakeholders’ Grievance and Dispute Resolution Policy
Shwe Taung encourages its stakeholders to report any cases of non-compliance with its code of conduct or policies. You can do so using this form, and you can also decide to report anonymously.